20 People to Watch in 2020 and a Few Others
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass is joined by Ryan Hanley and they share their list that they have compiled of 20 people in the insurance industry, from consultants to technologists, worth paying attention to in 2020. Find out why you need to know more about these experts.
- Jason Cass and Ryan Hanley share their 20 people to watch in the insurance industry in 2020.
- Chris Greene is the president of The Flood Insurance Guru.
- Seth Zaremba is the owner of Zinc, Sydney Roe is the CMO at b atomic, and Robert Burton is the president at Burton & Company.
- Zach Mefferd and Ryan Swalve are the co-founders of Coverage Direct.
- Nicholas Ayers is the founder at ThriveSure Insurance Solutions.
- Dani Kimble is the CMO at O’Neill Insurance.
- Carey Anne Nadeau is the CEO and founder at ODN.
- Jack Wingate is the founder and president at ALLCHOICE Insurance.
- Chad Spaide is the president and an agent at BenefitSource Insurance Services and Billy Williams is the CEO, president, and head instructor at Fix My Insurance Agency Workshops.
- Olivia Schmitt is the manager in the Select Business Unit for TRICOR Insurance.
- David R. Carothers is a principal at Florida Risk Partners.
- Wessly Anderson is the founder of Financial Network and co-founder at Agency VA.
- Travis Gentzler is the president at Weldon Solutions.
- Raghav Tanna is the CEO of Tarmika.
- Bill Wagner is a multi-unit owner at Brightway Insurance.
- Christopher Paradiso is the owner of Paradiso Insurance.
- Ryan Deeds is the vice president of technology at Assurex Global.
- Christian Moore is the owner and the Insurance Guy at The REAL Insurance Agency.
- Chris Burand is the president at Burand & Associates.
- Jason Cass and Ryan Hanley share their honorable mentions.
3 Key Points:
- Travis Gentzler runs a Facebook group called Automated Insurance Agency.
- Raghav Tanna’s Tarmika is a single entry commercial lines rating platform to access several markets in one place.
- If you can’t change your people…change your people.
- (Dani Kimble) “To me, she is the gold standard for how you build a brand, particularly a local agency brand in the independent space. If she is not the best, she is in the conversation, top 5, no doubt.” – Ryan Hanley
- (Carey Anne Nadeau) “She, in my opinion, and this is no exaggeration, is the most dynamic woman I have met in the last year, anywhere, in any business or industry.” – Jason Cass
- (Christopher Paradiso) “I think he is one of the most influential and important agents in terms of his ability to connect people who need to know each other. He is one of the best.” – Ryan Hanley
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- RyanHanley.com: ryanhanley.com/insider
- Books: Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Book: They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan