How Can Agents Grow Organically? Part 1: Chuck Blondino, Director of Marketing at Safeco Insurance
Share this episode on:
Our guest this week is Chuck Blondino, Marketing Director, NW Region for Safeco Insurance Companies.
This podcast was filled with soooo much practical stuff. For Part 1, we discussed these questions.
- What do you see the future small and medium size agency looking like? In the ways of technology and doing business? Will there be just large agencies getting larger?
- When do you see the hard market balancing out to flat rate increases?
- Agents, particularly new agents and those moving from the captive field are having a hard time getting contracts with companies. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- When companies take rate increases why do they do it all at once rather than slowly and spread out over a couple years?
- Is your company pro social marketing and digital media? What are you doing to help agents use these tools more effectively?