Companies Beware, We Have Data Too
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass discusses testimonials vs. reviews, what his responsibility is to you, and speaks to how insurance activist Seth Zaremba’s data shows how necessary Neon really is.
- Jason Cass discusses Podium and a Top 5 company that could be bought.
- Jason talks about the lack of leadership in the insurance industry.
- What are new podcasts that Agency Intelligence will be offering?
- What do you get for your $99 month membership fee for A.I.?
- Jason talks about a conversation he has had about testimonials vs. reviews.
- What is the difference between proactively getting a review and reactively getting a review?
- What were the results of Seth Zaremba’s data?
- Why did Seth call his software Neon?
3 Key Points:
- A.I. will offer new podcasts like Agency Inspired that deals with everything that happens outside of the industry and things of a more personal nature. Agency Information will take one process or technological workflow and break it down every episode.
- Jason believes that “Testimonials are a joke and reviews are the real deal.”
- Insurance activist Seth Zaremba released data stating between August 2018-August-2019 he recorded over 10,400 cases involving service. 46% of those cases were from insurance carriers.
- “Right now, there is a vacuum of leadership in the industry. What does that mean? Think of anytime a dictator or some head-of-state falls in a system where there is no structure.” – Jason Cass
- “I believe it is our obligation and our duty running this community, how a community should be ran, which is based on everybody.” – Jason Cass
- “Most agents who are in our mastermind tell me, this is what they’ve told me and when we poll them, that they save anywhere between $400 and as much as $2800 a month by paying the $99 because of the discounts.” – Jason Cass