Elisha Cavanaugh & Erin Nutting: Sales, Service, Coffee at HQ and Besties
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass talks with Elisha Cavanaugh and Erin Nutting about the importance of building relationships in the industry and maintaining. As insurance agency owners, Jason, Elisha, and Erin all supply wisdom on ways they have customized their businesses, built a strong rapport with clients, and have adapted to changes in the industry by putting relationship-building a priority.
- Is Elisha Cavanaugh an iPhone user or an Android user?
- What is the last app that Elisha Cavanaugh has downloaded?
- Does Elisha love to win or hate to lose?
- Does Elisha Cavanaugh attribute her success to luck or skill?
- Who was Elisha before she started in the insurance industry?
- What was it like for Elisha to open her own business?
- How do the relationships made in the insurance industry differ from core friends?
- Erin Nutting talks about Coffee at HQ
- What are Elisha’s end-of-the-year goals?
- Elisha and her husband are both business owners.
- What is the story behind Elisha’s agency?
- Service and sales are starting to merge together.
- What management system does Elisha use?
- Elisha, Erin, and Jason discuss the power of critiquing phone calls.
- Jason Cass talks about planning ‘Indie Tech 2020: Technology with a Purpose’ with Ryan Hanley.
3 Key Points:
- Stay connected to the people that are important in your life.
- Erin Nutting’s Coffee at HQ show on Instagram Live has benefitted her agency marketing, adding 1.87 households a day.
- Alicia’s hard-fast rule with her agency is building relationships with clients and not asking for policy numbers. They are mostly referral-based and they don’t do leads.
- “The harder you work, the luckier you are.” – Elisha Cavanaugh
- “Our policyholders won’t be at our funerals.” – Elisha Cavanaugh
- “I think it is easy for people to sort of check out, and one of the things I do personally to keep myself engaged in business is stay making sure I’m doing the things, personally, like working out, reading.” – Elisha Cavanaugh
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound Pacific Insurance