Special Episode With Zack Gould: Why G&N Insurance Is About To Take Off
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass talks with guest Zack Gould, Co-Founder and Director of Marketing and Employee Services of G&N Insurance and BobbleOn in the Greater Boston Area. Zack shares the details about the new changes that are taking place with G&N Insurance, the advantages to having partnerships, and why he is never afraid to share what he knows about the insurance industry.
- Is Zack Gould an iPhone user or an Android user?
- What is Zack Gould’s big announcement at G&N Insurance?
- Was it a merger or a sale?
- What does the G&N Insurance staff thing about the new changes?
- Was this company sell intentional?
- Zack talks about his partnership with his partner Matt.
- Giving back to your industry makes you more talented.
- Independent agents need to matter to a select niche.
- Some insurance agents want their own agency and love it and some prefer to have the financial freedom to do what they really love.
- What does Zack think about setting premium goals?
- What are the differences between, quoters and floaters and indispensable advisors?
- What you focus on, you become.
- Put footprints on the moon in your own way.
3 Key Points:
- 70-80% of acquisitions fail.
- Zack would rather focus on his strengths which are culture, marketing, and sales.
- Helping your industry sharpens your own skills.
- “We decided to partner with a much, much larger firm called The Hill Group and they are an insurance group out of Virginia. They are a top 10 growing insurance agency. They have over to $200-300 million under management.” – Zack Gould
- “We brought on The Hill Group so Matt and I can focus on what we love to do, which is growth. We want to grow.” – Zack Gould
- “I subscribe to the Mark Cuban theory of, ‘If you open a business with an exit strategy, it is not really a business.’” – Zack Gould