Training Your Team Is Hard, but It Just Got Easy
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass interviews Jordan Goodman, CEO of Goodman Insurance Services and the CFO of Total CSR, both based in Orange County, California. Jordan Goodman discusses how he got involved in Goodman Insurance Services, the creation of Total CSR, and the training opportunities that are being offered for agents to take advantage of.
- Jordan Goodman is an iPhone user and loves to win.
- Has Jordan’s life been directed by skill or luck?
- Jordan discusses his upbringing and background.
- What is the niche of his insurance service?
- Where did Total CSR spawn from?
- Jordan and Jason discuss Total CSR training.
- What is Soft Skills?
- What is the game plan for Total CSR?
3 Key Points:
- Jordan wants Total CSR to evolve into a digital trade school.
- Total CSR offers a follow-up sales manager accountability feature.
- Go to TotalCSR.com, schedule a demo, a pick time, it takes about 30 minutes to walk you through the whole program.
- “All we do is artisan contractors. So you think about your trades, repairers, plumbers, electricians, and we’ve got guys that have three or four employees and we’ve got guys who have thousands of employees.” – Jordan Goodman
- “We are streamlined to be able to handle contractors better than anyone we feel.” – Jordan Goodman
- “We put together a Soft Skills program that teaches things like business writing and how to properly compose business emails, telephone etiquette, how to deal with generation gaps.” – Jordan Goodman