A Standard Way To Build A Sales Team
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agents Influence, host Jason Cass interviews Mark Evans, Founder of Standard Sales Company, Sales Coach, and Author. Mark Evans returns to the podcast as a guest to discuss the story behind creating a new book entitled Raise Your Standards: The Definitive Guide to Building Seven-Figure Sales. Mark also provides sales advice and how to elevate the standards of sales professionals.
- What was Mark Evan’s main reason to write his book?
- What was Mark’s secret to getting his book finished?
- What were the main motivations while Mark was writing.
- How could a sales leader become better?
- Networking, targeting, and knowing your ideal client is crucial to sales.
- It’s not who you know, but how well you know them.
- You will become more confident when you are able to deliver solutions.
- The future is relationships.
- Who knows you when they need the service that you offer.
3 Key Points:
- All of us have thoughts and expertise of those thoughts. Writing a book is about putting them into an organized fashion and putting it out there.
- 40,000 words is a novel.
- The victory is in the targeted prospect list.
- “If you have a good reason. If you have the motivation behind it, you’ll find the ‘why’ behind it.” – Mark Evans
- “Getting that leverage from outside people, from my friends and family, was one of the really big pushes for me to say, ‘Gosh,just keep going. Just be persistent.’” – Mark Evans
- “One of the areas that is often overlooked with a lot of sales teams and new sales leaders, or just sales leaders in general, is the prep work…the prior work to selling that is making sure that everything is in its place.” – Mark Evans